Meritage Homes held its VIP Muddy Boots Event February 19 at Seasons 52 and TeamConnect was there. Only 50 Realtors were invited to the private event and TeamConnect Realty was represented by Broker Robert Schott along with three of TeamConnect’s Dr Phillps Realtors, Paul Caponi, Blake Roby and Anesta Guada.
After a delicious Salmon Plank dish and desert we were treated with a bus tour of Dr Phillips Newest community Parkside located off Apopka-Vineland and Buena Vista Woods. The afternoon was filled with information and facts on Parkside and some time lines going into the next few months. Here are some highlights of the afternoon.
- There will be 4 phases with the first being 117 homes with a total of 315 all together
- This will not be a gated community
- 6 Foot Brick and Stucco wall will surround most of the community with hedges and columns along the pond
- 6 acre lite pond
- Amenities – Pool, Tennis, clubhouse, outdoor lounge and there may be a soccer field
- Lots will be between 70 x 110 to 70 x 120
- Two fountains one at the front off of Buena Vista and one at the Clubhouse
- Prices will be released at the Pre Sales Event on February 21 for that event and 20 sites sold only, prices will be re evaluated after and then new prices released to the public
- Single family Mediterranean homes, NO town homes
- Four floor plans ranging from 2,754 to 5,016
- Titan Management was named to manage and HOA fees are set to be released next week
- First models are set to be completed by late March to early April
- Expect 4 to 5 months for construction